Why Chronicle Smoothies??

Why Chronicle Smoothies? Well, because I love smoothies. And I believe that smoothies are worthy of plenty of love. And I think it's fun to experiment, and share my experience with other like-minded smoothie fanatics.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sunshine In A Glass


I can't take credit for this smoothie because it is my husband's creation, but it was DARN good!! The pear and peach really added a lot of sweetness to it, and you know how I feel about creamy avocados, yum! The cucumber really makes a huge difference in the refreshing department... Try this one, you'll love it!

2 small bananas
1 avocado
1/2 cup Balkan style yoghurt
1/2 cup orange juice
1 pear
1 peach
1 cucumber



This smoothie also resulted in the 2nd most dramatic smoothie mess of our lives... Good for a laugh :) Smoothie on!


No comments:

Post a Comment