Why Chronicle Smoothies??

Why Chronicle Smoothies? Well, because I love smoothies. And I believe that smoothies are worthy of plenty of love. And I think it's fun to experiment, and share my experience with other like-minded smoothie fanatics.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pretty In Plum

Continuing on the theme of using fennel stalks and leaves in smoothies, today's is beautiful and delicious. I don't know about you, but I just love purple smoothies!

1 banana
1 plum
2 fennel stalks and leaves
1 apple
1 handful frozen blueberries
1/2 cup Balkan style yoghurt
1/2 cup tropical juice







I'm still amazed with with every fennel smoothie I make just how amazing the taste is. It gives every smoothie the same refreshing feel that celery does, but instead of the bite, you get an amazing sweetness and a touch of anise flavor.

Maybe I'll start posting some recipes, too, where we can use the leftovers in smoothies. What do you think? Smoothie on!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment