Why Chronicle Smoothies??

Why Chronicle Smoothies? Well, because I love smoothies. And I believe that smoothies are worthy of plenty of love. And I think it's fun to experiment, and share my experience with other like-minded smoothie fanatics.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Green In Disguise

Would you believe me if I told you that this is a green smoothie?? Well, believe it or not, it is. Yes, even though technically it's purple. It's because blueberries have a magical property - they turn every smoothie you use them in purple, regardless of what other ingredients you may use. That's a great tip when you're trying to trick someone into drinking a green smoothie... They won't even notice the green stuff, I can guarantee it.

1 banana
1 handful frozen strawberries
1 handful frozen blueberries
1 handful arugula
2 cups green tea
1 tsp honey




This smoothie was incredibly nutty from the arugula, and less creamy than some other smoothies because I didn't use yoghurt. That being said, it was really refreshing, nutritious and tasty. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did, smoothie on everyone!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment